We are excited to have you join us for a tasting, small celebration, group outing or a private event. To better accommodate all of our customers, we use the following guidelines:
- Reservations guarantee we will be able to serve you a tasting and are highly recommended on weekends.
- Walk-in guests are always welcome and we will accommodate you with glasses or bottles of wine, but tastings will only be available if staff and seating are available.
- For groups of 6 or more we require a tasting reservation. This can be booked on the website - /Tasting-Room.
- A 15% gratuity is added for groups of 6 or more.
- Late arrivals of 15 min or more are required to contact prior to reservation time in order to ensure we have the space to serve your group in the new time frame.
- Reservations must be for full group-$22 for each person tasting.
- We do not allow shared tastings.
- The minimum purchase is a tasting, glass, or bottle.
- You can cancel or change the number of people on your reservations with 24+ hours notice. Less than 24 hour notice is considered a no-show. Please understand we incur extra costs when planning for your larger party. No-shows will be charged to the card on file at a rate of $22 per person on the reservation plus 15% gratuity and are non-refundable. The winery may or may not issue a full or partial credit based on circumstances. Credits are at the sole discretion of the winery.
We look forward to showing you an unforgettable wine tasting experience.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 830.307.7200.