Arrowhead Exploration NIGHT Event 10.6.2023
|Date:||Fri, Oct 6, 2023|
|Time||7:00 PM to 10:00 PM|
|Venue:||Arrowhead Creek Vineyards|
Click HERE to reserve your space
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is included in the event?
- 1.5 hours of hand digging and when everyone is through digging, two screens will be available to go through (9am - 11am), water, a box lunch (or late-night snack for night events), a glass of wine, and you are welcome to use our tools.
- What should I bring?
- Heavy-duty gloves, closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, and a hat are recommended. You can also bring any tools that you have.
- How will I select my lunch and wine?
- Once you purchase the ticket for the event, you will receive an email with a link that will allow you to select the sandwich and wine of your choice
- Do I need to sign a liability waiver for this event?
- Yes, before we are able to confirm your reservation for the event, we must recieve a signed liability waiver. This will be emailed to you once you purchase the ticket for the event.
- If I register for the event, can I cancel, if needed?
- You may cancel your reservation up until 24 hours before the event for a refund. If you cancel within 24 hours of the event, no refund will be provided.
- It shows that registration is full for the event, can I still participate?
- This event is limited to 8 participants, so if you are receiving the message that the event is full, all 8 spots have been reserved, but please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list so we can notify you of any spots that become available due to cancellations. We plan to do more of these events in the future, so please watch for future Arrowhead Exploration events.
- Can children attend this event?
- Yes, however, they will recieve a juice box instead of wine with their box lunch. The cost will be $150 for both adults and children (discounts apply for wine club members.)